The ASEAN Academy of Engineering and Technology (AAET) is a non-profit Civil Society Organization (CSO) affiliated with the ASEAN Secretariat. The Academy’s mandate is to promote and support initiatives in Engineering, Science, Technology and Innovation (ESTI). Through ESTI, the Academy hopes to contribute to a stable, prosperous and highly competitive ASEAN.
Towards these objectives, AAET endeavors to launch various initiatives and programs from time to time, inviting members from various sectors of society to participate and contribute their efforts and ideas. The 2013 AAET ESTI Essay Competition is one of such initiatives.
Undergraduates, postgraduates and young engineers, architects, technologists, industrialist of ASEAN countries are invited to use their innovative ideas and analytical skills to compete for one of three ASEAN ESTI Essay Writing Prizes. The Theme for the Essay Competition is ‘The Importance and Challenges of Promoting Science, Technology and Innovation Education to The Young Children in ASEAN Region’.
Rule , Regulations and Requirements of 2013 AAET ESTI Essay Competition
- Participation: The participation is for individual entry only. The Participant must be UNDER 30 years of age.
- Entries and Closing Date: The submission of the essay shall be not less than 2,000 words and not longer than 5,000 words in English. Each entry submission shall complete with Entry Form Part1 to 3 and shall be duly completed and signed by the Participant and verified by member of teaching staffs of higher learning institutions or member of professional institutions. Entries shall be sent by email, fax or post in digital or printed format to Country Representatives: Dr. Heng Sokbil. No. 541, St. 1003 corner St. 1988, Phnom Penh Thmey, Sensok. Tel: 855-23900049 H/P: 855-12891603 Email: [email protected]The closing date for the submission is extended to 31 January 2014. Late submission will not be entertained.
- Gold : USD 3,000 ( One only )
- Silver: USD 2,000 ( One only )
- Bronze: USD 1,000 ( One only )
- Merit: USD 100.00 ( Max. 10 )
For further inquiries, please contact:
- Mr. Fok Kuk Fai, No. 40, Jalan 2/109E, Desa Business Park, Taman Desa,58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Office Tel: +60 3 79838088, Fax: +60 3 79809390, Mobile 6012 3787678, email: [email protected]
- Dr. Heng Sokbil. No. 541, St. 1003 corner St. 1988, Phnom Penh Thmey, Sensok, Phnom Penh Cambodia Phnom Penh Institute of Technology (PPIT) – Country Representatives Tel: 855-23900049 H/P: 855-12891603 Email: [email protected]