The 8th issue of Scientific Malaysian magazine is now published! As always, the magazine is free for all to download (members and non-members of Scientific Malaysian).
PDF download of the magazine is available at: Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 8
In this issue, we feature a number of interesting articles:
- Malaysian-Dutch expedition unveils the mysteries of Mount Kinabalu by Prof Menno Schilthuizen
- Stem cell therapy – challenges from bench to bedside by Mohd. Firdaus Abd. Aziz
- No mind reading!- A glimpse of modern psychology by Tan Li Li and Dr Chooi Weng-Tink
- Cancer Diagnosis: Why dont we scan and test everyone for cancer? by Dr Chang Yang Yew
- Event Report: EmTech Singapore 2014 by Gabriel Chong
- Project Collab: Transforming future space exploration missions with microfluidic technologies by Dr Jitkai Chin and Tengku Farah Wahida Ku Chik
- Meet the Scientist: Interview with Dr Lim Boo Liat by Dr Lee Hooi Ling
- Experiences at Institute of Molecular Pathology, Vienna (Part II) by Mamduh Zabidi
- CERN column: The Night Watch – working the night shift at CERN by Dr Khoo Teng Jian
- A Step Towards a Future in Cancer Research: Local internship experience at Universiti Sains Malaysia by Lim Mei Chee
- Science Fiction: Michael’s Moonwalk by Yap Gaa Mun
Thank you to all our contributors and of course, the entire team of the Scientific Malaysian for their hard work poured into the publication of this issue! To all our readers, do leave us any feedback by commenting on this post or by contacting us directly. Please also help us spread the words around by sharing with friends or groups on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Enjoy reading!