Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 11 has just been published! This issue consists of:
- “Engendering a balance” by Juliana Ariffin
- “Understanding the recent Sabah Earthquake” by Afroz Ahmad Shah
- “Distinguishing pseudoscience from science” by Azilleo Kristo Mozihim
- “Sustainable water resource management” by Mohd Hafiyyan bin Mahmud & Dr. Lee Khai Ern
- “Rearing meat in a petri dish” by Enakshi Sivasudhan
Life as a Scientist
- SciMy Interview: Prof. Mark Stoneking, interviewed by Dr. New Jaa Yien
- SciMy Interview: Prof. Ng Wing Keong, interviewed by Kwong Kok Onn
- SciMy Interview: Prof. Adeeba Kamarulzaman, interviewed by Dr. Wong Kah Keng & Dr. Lee Hooi Ling
- SciMy Interview: Dr. Susanne Rentzow-Vasu from EURAXESS, interviewed by Juliana Ariffin
- High Impact Papers by Malaysians
Get it now free-of-charge: Download Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 11
A great deal of efforts has been spent in this issue, and we hope you would enjoy its contents. Huge thanks to all article contributors and the team members of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine, all of whom are volunteers. Please help us to share the download link with your friends and colleagues.
Many thanks and enjoy reading!
Committee of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine©