Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 13 has just been published!
This issue is a special edition on the theme of ‘Environmental and Climate Science’ and consists of the following articles:
- Climate Change 101 by Juliana Ariffin
- Climate Change & Malaysia (infographics)
- Tackling Climate Change and Malaysia’s Emission Reduction Target by Dr Rawshan Ara Begum
- Climate Change and the Southeast Asian Monsoon by Loo Yen Yi
- Green Earth Project by Candice Lim
- Rising to the Challenge: Malaysia’s Contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals by Dr Lee Khai Ern
- The Nearing Demise of the Great Barrier Reef by Enakshi Sivasudhan
- Beyond the Tipping Point by Juliana Ariffin
- Geoengineering: the Best Response to Global Warming by Jerald Lim
- Palm Oil and the Environment by Raymond Cheah
- North by William Tham
- SciMy Interview: Professor Dato’ Dr. Mazlin Bin Mokhtar
Get the PDF now free-of-charge at this link: Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 13
A great deal of efforts has been spent in this issue, and we hope you would enjoy its contents. Huge thanks to all article contributors and the team members of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine, all of whom are volunteers. Please help us to share the download link with your friends and colleagues.
Many thanks and enjoy reading!
Committee of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine©