Conference: EmTech 2014 – MIT’s Biggest Technology Conference in Singapore
For over a decade, EmTech has introduced the innovators and emerging technologies that are poised to reshape industries and change the world. In January 2014, Singapore will host an edition of the world’s most prestigious technology conference for the very first time. The first of its kind in the region, the inaugural EmTech Singapore promises to build on that tradition of innovation.
Don’t miss Asia’s most exciting conference on emerging technologies that matter. The agenda focuses on important new developments in IT, healthcare, smart cities, high density urbanization, 3D printing and more. Hear from innovation and technology experts from some of the world’s most renowned organizations such as:
- Jeff Hammerbacher, Founder, Cloudera & Former Chief Data Scientist, Facebook
- Skylar Tibbits, Director, Self-Assembly Lab, MIT
- Ryan Chin, Managing Director, City Science Initiative, MIT
- Mitchell Higashi, Chief Economist, GE Healthcare
- Amar Hanspal, Senior Vice President, IPG Product Group, Autodesk
Confronting the Urban Infrastructure Cliff
- Halle Tecco, Founder, Rock Health & one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list
- Salah Sukkarieh, Director of Research & Innovation, Australian Centre for Field Robotics
- Dr Homi Bhedwar, Technology Director – South Asia & ASEAN, DuPont
The conference’s event host and moderator is Jason Pontin, Editor in Chief and Publisher of MIT Technology Review, the world’s oldest and most respected tech magazine.
Click here for the complete speaker lineup and conference agenda. REGISTER NOW & SAVE $300 – Early bird promo expires on 29 November. For more information, please email [email protected] or call +65 6500 6719.
As the media partner for this event, Scientific Malaysian members will be offered a 10% discount. Register now as a member (FREE) at https://www.scientificmalaysian.com/scimy/registration and contact us to obtain the special discount code to be entered during registration.