Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 12
Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 12 has just been published!
This issue is a special edition on the theme of ‘Vaccine and Immunology’ and consists of the top 10 finalists of our writing competition:
- “Vaccines: An Immunological Revolution” by Juliana Ariffin
- “Viruses as a Cure for Cancer?” by Suet Lin Chia
- “Superhero” (fiction) by Candice Lim
- “Childhood Vaccine Controversies: the Myths, the Facts and the Uncertainties” by Adli Ali
- “A ‘Trp’ to the Land of Kyns” by Felicita Fedelis Jusof
- “Snake Antivenoms: Science, Values & Challenge” by Tan Choo Hock
- “The Imitation” (fiction) by Nur Atikah Abdullah, Charles George Gajim & Seti Faezah Rosli
- “Teaching Your Immune System to Fight Cancer” by Litt-Yee Hiew
- “Current Progress on Malaria Vaccines” by Adaikalavan Ramasamy
- “The Dengue Vaccine Dilemma: Route to 70 Prevention – Are We There Yet?” by Nor Ilham Ainaa
- Scientific Malaysian Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Dr. Betty Kim Lee Sim
Get it now free-of-charge: Download Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 12
A great deal of efforts has been spent in this issue, and we hope you would enjoy its contents. Huge thanks to all article contributors and the team members of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine, all of whom are volunteers. Please help us to share the download link with your friends and colleagues.
Many thanks and enjoy reading!
Committee of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine©