Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 14
Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 14 has just been published today, in conjunction with the World Cancer Day (February 4)!
This issue is a special edition on the theme of ‘Cancer’ and consists of the following articles:
- On Treating Cancer: A Journey of Reflection by Dr Tan Chin Joo
- Honing in on Cancer with Precision Medicine by Lee Yeuan Ting & Dr Oon Chern Ein
- The Tumour and Its Surrounding ‘Allies’ by Dr Teow Sin-Yeang
- Cancer’s Little Helpers by Ng Chong Lee & Dr Oon Chern Ein
- Dating Cancer: the historial timeline of a deadly disease by Scientific Malaysian editorial team
- Untangling the Genetic Mysteries of Cancer Using Computational Tools by Dr Camelia Quek& Dr Kelly Quek
- Cancer Conflicts by Enakshi Sivasudhan
- Eating Your Way to Colon Cancer by Jennifer Eyahmalay
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (Review) by Joshua Teh
- Simulacrum by Lee Ee Leen
- SciMy Ask Me Anything Session: Cancer Research Malaysia
Get the PDF now free-of-charge at this link: Scientific Malaysian Magazine Issue 14
A great deal of efforts has been spent in this issue, and we hope you would enjoy its contents. Huge thanks to all article contributors and the team members of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine, all of whom are volunteers. Please help us to share the download link with your friends and colleagues.
Many thanks and enjoy reading!
Committee of the Scientific Malaysian Magazine©